Payment & Refund Policy
Registration and deposit are required before enrolling in the 200 hours basic level Yoga Teacher Training.
YOGA TEACHER TRAINING TUITION: $ 2 100
- tuition fee
- training material
- Yoga certificate 200 hours Yoga Alliance accredited
DEPOSIT: $ 500
2. After we receive you order we will send you a link for the deposit to secure your place in the training. When your deposit is made your place is confirmed.
3. When we see your deposit we will contact you with more information about the training and the location.
4. Please note that your tuition fee DO NOT include the required “accommodation and food package” unique for every location. Each participant needs to make their own registration and payment according to the specific instructions for each retreat.
PAYMENT & REFUND POLICY
- Deposit and registration must be made to reserve you place in the training.
- If an applicant is accepted on a training, the 500 USD deposit sent on application automatically becomes non-refundable. If an applicant is not accepted the deposit will be immediately refunded.
- The balance of the course/retreat fee must be paid four (4) weeks before the course/retreat begins. If not, your place may be offered to someone on the waiting list and the deposit forfeited.
- Final payments can be completed via PayPal or Bank transfer depending on the amount.
- All payments must be net of any charges or fees. SWIFT or IBAN wire transfers may include transaction fees.
- In the unlikely event that the training is cancelled we will refund 100% of your payment or offer an alternative placement.
- We are not to be held liable for flight costs or any other expenses.
- If a student withdraws from the course more than 2 weeks before the course commences, the deposit is non-refundable but can be transferred to another event in Nicaragua. If a student withdraws from the course in the last two weeks before the course begins, the deposit will no longer be transferable.
- This refund policy applies to the remaining balance (excluding deposit) of the course fee. Cancellation 0 – 30 days before start date – 0% refund. Cancellation 31 – 60 days before start date – 25% refund. Cancellation 61 – more days before start date – 100 % refund.
- If a student reserves accommodation (retreat package including transport to/from airport MGA, accommodation and 3 meals per day) through us, the booking is binding and cannot be cancelled. No refund will be issued.