200 Hour YTT July 2017
Level 1 – 200 hour Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
July 2 – July 25 2017
The program is an all inclusive, comprehensive training with the purpose to make you a knowledgeble teacher for beginner students. The program focuses on the traditional Primary Series in Ashtanaga Vinayasa Yoga. You will also be introduced to the Modified Primary Series to suit the needs of the beginner students, the Mixed Level for groups with different skill levels and the creative intermediate series, Rocket, created by Larry Scultz.READ MORE
More about the Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training
TYPICAL DAILY SCHEDULE
- 6.45-7.000 am Tea
- 7.00-9.00 am Morning Practice; self practice or led class, meditation, pranayama, chanting or kryas.
- 9.00-10.00 am Break fast 10.00 – 1.00 pm Study; group work or lecture.
- 1.00 -2.00 pm Lunch 2.00-4.00 pm Study; group work or lecture.
- 4.30-6.00 pm Evening Practice; led class, practicing teaching
- 6.30 pm Dinner
- number of trainees limited to: 12 students.
In the small fishing village of Ostional, by the Pacific Ocean, you will enjoy an exotic environment with wild animals like sea turtles and monkeys. The village life in Ostional is very friendly and relaxed, all in harmony with the nature. In Ostional there are no fancy hotels or busy bars and the locals run the majority of the tourist’s activities which makes them of significant importance for your stay. Ostional Yoga retreat will not only bring you yoga on the mat it will also bring you spectacular yogic experiences off the yoga mat.
Ostional fishing village is a beautiful and unique place. The It’s Yoga Nica staff is well known in the village and our local friends will do their best to see to it that you have every thing you need to feel happy, safe and comfortable. You will return home after an enriching life experience from your visit in Ostional. There are not many places like this on the planet!
On that rancho you will find all facilities, hammocks for relaxation and water sport equipment.
Your package includes shared room with 2 – 4 students in each room. There are bath rooms with shower in each room. The lodges are simple but very nice and located on the beach in Ostional with walking distance from the yoga rancho. Single occupancy is also available.
HOLISTIC ORGANIC FRESH FOOD
While spending your time with us you will also learn about food. We believe in a holistic approach in your yogic lifestyle where your food plays an important part. In Nicaragua you can find a wide variety of exotic fruits you might never have seen before, herbs, some with medicinal qualities and vegetables typical for tropical countries. During your stay you will enjoy home made, locally grown organic fresh food. Most people who visit us are vegetarians but we are happy to assist you with your special dietary needs. We also have lots of fresh fish for those who enjoy a grilled fish for dinner.
- Before Breakfast: Tea before morning practice.
- Breakfast:Nicaraguan (Rice and Beans) “Gallo Pinto” with a yogic touch. Oatmeal with fruits, flaxseeds, chia seeds and raw cacao.
- Lunch: Fresh, organic locally grown vegetarian or vegan food.
- Dinner: Fresh, organic locally grown vegetarian or vegan food and for those who eat fish we often have grilled fish in the evening.
Depending on the interest in the group we go hiking in the forest, we go on boat trips to other beaches or trips to San Juan del Sur. Contact us if you want to know more about special activities outside the yoga teacher training program.
Wen you enroll with us you will also participate in a selfless service project during you stay. We bring learning material to the local school as well as helping out with different tasks depending on the need. We are also active in saving endangered animals like the Sea Turtles and the Iguana Verde.
Videos from the July yoga teacher training – what past graduates has to say about the training
BOOKING AND PRICES
Tuition: US$ 2 100 ( $ 500 deposit on registration)
- Tuition fee
- Training material “Ashtanga out of the box”
- Certificate, 200 Hours Yoga Alliance accredited
Accommodation and food package: US$ 1 300
- Accommodation in beach front lodge in 3 -4 students occupancy. (Ask us about single occupancy.)
- Three delicious, healthy meals each day and all non-alcoholic beverages.
- Transportation to and from Managua airport (MGA).
Total price for your yoga teacher training all inclusive: US$ 3 400SIGN UP FOR THE PROGRAM
After making your deposit for the yoga teacher training we will send you a payment request for your Accomodation and Food Package and the rest of the tuition. All retreat reservations requires A DEPOSIT and balance payment 1 month before the training starts . In the event of cancellation, the deposit is transferable. By sending us your deposit, you have read and agreed to this reservation and cancellation policy.