200 Hour YTT November 2015
Level 1 – 200 hour Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
November 4 – 27, 2015
Presented by It’s Yoga Nicaragua instructors Edwin & Catarina Lacayo
The program is an all inclusive, comprehensive training with the purpose to make you a knowledgeble teacher for beginner students. The program focuses on the traditional Primary Series in Ashtanaga Vinayasa Yoga. You will also be introduced to the Modified Primary Series to suit the needs of the beginner students, the Mixed Level for groups with different skill levels and the creative intermediate series, Rocket, created by Larry Scultz.
TYPICAL DAILY SCHEDULE
- 6.45 am First Break fast tea
- 7.00-9.00 am Morning Practice; self practice or led class, meditation, pranayama, chanting or kriyas.
- 9.00-10.00 am Break fast
- 10.00 – 1.00 pm Study; group work or lecture.
- 1.00 -2.00 pm Lunch 2.00-4.00 pm Study; group work or lecture.
- 4.30-6.00 pm Evening Practice; led class, practicing teaching
- 6.30 pm Dinner
Note: number of trainees limited to: 16 students.
The location: Ostional
In the small fishing village of Ostional, by the Pacific Ocean, you will enjoy an exotic environment with wild animals like sea turtles and monkeys. The village life in Ostional is very friendly and relaxed, all in harmony with the nature. In Ostional there are no fancy hotels or busy bars and the locals run the majority of the tourist’s activities which makes them of significant importance for your stay. Ostional Yoga retreat will not only bring you yoga on the mat it will also bring you spectacular yogic experiences off the yoga mat.
We will practice yoga on a gorgeous yoga deck fronting the Pacific ocean while in Ostional. Our yoga rancho is located on the south end of the beach. There you will find all facilities along with hammocks and chairs to relax and chill.
Your package includes double or triple occupancy (single beds) with private bath. The lodge is simple but very nice and located on the beach in Ostional with walking distance to the yoga rancho. Single occupancy is also available.
HOLISTIC ORGANIC FRESH FOOD
While spending your time with us you will also learn about food. We believe in a holistic approach in your yogic lifestyle where your food plays an important part. In Nicaragua you can find a wide variety of exotic fruits you might never have seen before, herbs, some with medicinal qualities and vegetables typical for tropical countries. During your stay you will enjoy home made, locally grown organic fresh food. Most people who visit us are vegetarians but we do have an abundance of fresh fish for those who enjoy a grilled fish for dinner.
- Breakfast: Nicaraguan (Rice and Beans) “Gallo Pinto” with a yogic touch, eggs, tortillas, oatmeal and lots of fresh fruits.
- Lunch: Fresh, organic locally grown vegetarian or vegan food.
- Dinner: Fresh, organic locally grown vegetarian or vegan food and for those who eat fish we often have grilled fish in the evening.
Depending on the interest in the group we go hiking in the forest, we go on boat trips to other beaches or trips to San Juan del Sur. Contact us if you want to know more about special activities outside the yoga teacher training program.
Wen you enroll with us you will also participate in a selfless service project during you stay. We bring learning material to the local school as well as helping out with different tasks depending on the need. We also assist Paso Pasifico in their work of saving the sea turtles. Ask us for more information what is on the agenda for November. >>>>>CONTACT US HERE
Videos from the July yoga teacher training – what past graduates has to say about the training
BOOKING AND PRICES
Tuition: US$ 2 100 ($ 500 deposit on registration)
- Tuition fee
- Training material “Ashtanga out of the box”
- It’s Yoga certificate, 200 Hours Yoga Alliance accredited
Please note that this do not include the “food and accommodation package”.
Accommodation and food package: US$ 1 200
- Accommodation in beach front lodge in double occupancy. (Ask us about single occupancy.)
- Three delicious, healthy meals each day and all non-alcoholic beverages.
- Transportation to and from Managua airport (MGA).
Total price for your yoga teacher training all inclusive: US$ 3 300
After making your deposit for the yoga teacher training we will send you a payment request for your Accomodation and Food Package and the rest of the tuition. All retreat reservations requires A DEPOSIT and balance payment 1 month before the training starts . In the event of cancellation, the deposit is transferable. By sending us your deposit, you have read and agreed to this reservation and cancellation policy.