200 Hour YTT February 2016
February 6 – Mars 1, 2016
Presented by It’s Yoga Nicaragua instructors Edwin & Catarina Lacayo
The program is an all inclusive, comprehensive training with the purpose to make you a knowledgeble teacher for beginner students. The program focuses on the traditional Primary Series in Ashtanaga Vinayasa Yoga. You will also be introduced to the Modified Primary Series to suit the needs of the beginner students, the Mixed Level for groups with different skill levels and the creative intermediate series, Rocket, created by Larry Scultz.
More about the Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training
TYPICAL DAILY SCHEDULE
- 6.45-7.00 am Tea
- 7.00-9.00 am Morning Practice; self practice or led class, meditation, pranayama, chanting or kryas.
- 9.00-10.00 am Break fast
- 10.00 – 1.00 pm Study; group work or lecture.
- 1.00 -2.00 pm Lunch
- 2.00-4.00 pm Study; group work or lecture.
- 4.30-6.00 pm Evening Practice; led class, practicing teaching
- 6.30 pm Dinner
Note: number of trainees limited to 12 students.COURSE OUTLINE FOR THE 200 hours ASHTANGA YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
The location: Ostional
In the small fishing village of Ostional, by the Pacific Ocean, you will enjoy an exotic environment with wild animals like sea turtles and monkeys. The village life in Ostional is very friendly and relaxed, all in harmony with the nature. In Ostional there are no fancy hotels or busy bars and the locals run the majority of the tourist’s activities which makes them of significant importance for your stay. Ostional Yoga retreat will not only bring you yoga on the mat it will also bring you spectacular yogic experiences off the yoga mat.
We will practice yoga on a wooden deck fronting the Pacific ocean. Our yoga rancho is located on the south end of the beach. There you will find all facilities along with hammocks and chairs to relax and chill.
Your package includes double or triple occupancy (single beds) with private bath. The lodge is simple but very nice and located on the middle of Ostional beach. Single occupancy is also available.READ MORE
HOLISTIC ORGANIC FRESH FOOD
While spending your time with us you will also learn about food. We believe in a holistic approach in your yogic lifestyle where your food plays an important part. In Nicaragua you can find a wide variety of exotic fruits you might never have seen before, herbs, some with medicinal qualities and vegetables typical for tropical countries. During your stay you will enjoy home made, locally grown organic fresh food. Most people who visit us are vegetarians but we do have an abundance of fresh fish for those who enjoy a grilled fish for dinner.
- First Breakfast Tea before morning practice.
- Second Breakfast: Nicaraguan (Rice and Beans) “Gallo Pinto” with a yogic touch; fresh fruits, veggies. oat meal, eggs and more.
- Lunch: Fresh, organic locally grown vegetarian or vegan food.
- Dinner: Fresh, organic locally grown vegetarian or vegan food and for those who eat fish we often have grilled fish in the evening.
When you enroll with us you get to participate in one of our selfless service projects. We support the local school in Ostional with learning material as well as helping out when needed. Most of all we assist Paso Pasifico in their work with saving the sea turtles. Contact us to learn more about what is on going for Februay.
BOOKING AND PRICES
Tuition: US$ 2100 ( $ 500 deposit on registration)
- Tuition fee
- Training material “Ashtanga out of the box”
- It’s Yoga certificate, 200 Hours Yoga Alliance accredited
Accommodation and food package: US$ 1200
- Accommodation in beach front lodge in double or triple occupancy. (Ask us about single occupancy.)
- Three delicious, healthy meals each day and all non-alcoholic beverages.
- Transportation to and from Managua airport (MGA).
Total price for your yoga teacher training all inclusive: US$ 3300SIGN UP FOR THE TRAINING
After making your deposit for the yoga teacher training we will send you a payment request for your Accomodation and Food Package along with the rest of the tuition fee. All retreat reservations requires A DEPOSIT and balance payment 1 month before the training starts . In the event of cancellation, the deposit is transferable. By sending us your deposit, you have read and agreed to this reservation and cancellation policy.
Do you have questions about the yoga teacher training in Nicaragua?CONTACT ITS YOGA
Videos from the July yoga teacher training – what past graduates has to say about the training